Building services engineers are responsible for ensuring the cost-effective, environmentally sound and sustainable design and maintenance of engineering services in our buildings.
Areas of responsibility include all equipment and materials involved with heating, lighting,
ventilation, air-conditioning, electrical distribution, water supply, sanitation, public health,
fire protection, safety systems, lifts, escalators, facade engineering and acoustics.
Conduct Risk :
• To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
A multi skilled engineer (Mechanically qualified) is required:
- To join an established ‘in house’ team, working a staggered day rota, including weekends.
- Undertaking all aspects of building services, working on a wide variety of modern plant, equipment and systems controlled by Siemens BMS.
- Responsibilities would include reactive and planned maintenance to all Building Services.
- Participation in an out of hours call out procedure.
- Interaction with building users of all levels and third party service providers is required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following :
- Mechanical approved Apprenticeship within Large Office Environment
- Gas Safe Qualified would be desirable
- Knowledge of L8
- Knowledge of BMS Controls Systems
- Problem-solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Knowledge of Health + Safety standards and legislation
- Technical drawing, computer modelling and IT competence