Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
Learn more at www.willistowerswatson.com
Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
• This position is focused on supporting and developing client relationships by
providing quality technical service, directly to Shipowners, Managers and other
• You will work closely with Account Executives and other members of the Marine team to design insurance solutions and advise clients on risk and mitigation.
• Progressing through a structured development program to broking and negotiation with insurance markets and clients to run your own portfolio.
• Manages risk transfer transactional programmes and risk solution development for clients, often focusing on a specific LoB, Product, or Industry.
• Responsible for design of go-to market strategy, carrier negotiations and agreements, including maintenance of carrier and market relationships. Provides authorisation to Technical Broking to execute placements.
• Qualifications: Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Maritime Studies /
Post-graduate Diploma in Maritime Law & Arbitration preferred.
• Good understanding of the shipping business and management.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, fluent in both English and Mandarin and/or Bahasa.
• Be an excellent team player demonstrating flexibility and facilitation skills.
• Good problem-solving skills and strong on data analysis. Able to use Microsoft Power Point / Word and Excel.
• Will be required to take SCI insurance exams and progress to Advanced Diploma in Insurance.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.