- Develop metrics reporting tools and templates
- Facilitate the evaluation of the tools and templates
- Review quality and integrity of input data
- Review reports following an agreed schedule
- Analyze the reports and provide commentaries, or get commentaries from data owners as appropriate
- Risk identification and reporting
- Present the reports to stakeholders, as necessary
- Champion the development of a continuous improvement mindset throughout the organization
- Develop process improvement procedures to help teams improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to provide recommendations
- Review data gathered, root cause analyses and performance trends in order to develop appropriate process control changes.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to develop process improvement reports for setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
- Prioritize and implement process change requirements based on the critical project needs.
- Create communication plan regarding process re-engineering for multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure improvement methodology and tools are utilized effectively to maximize benefits
- Use computer programs or tools to mine data sources and look for trends
- Analyze the data and recommend solutions for creating more efficiency and productivity or reduce waste and risks
- Determine cost and personnel resources required for process re-engineering of process change.
- Prepare and manage budgetary requirements for process re-engineering.
- Monitor regularly project cost versus budget
- Keep up to date records of time spent.
- Coordinate with other Opex representatives for best practice sharing
- Support the maintenance of ISO9001 and ISO27001 certifications, internal and external audits
- Responsible for ensuring documentation and tracking of process improvements and process performance
- Develop and drive the measurement of improvement results
- Responsible for ensuring the team supports locally, all the global initiatives related to OpEx
- Perform a technical/functional project role, as needed
- Develop project plans and reporting templates
- Identify and track risks, issues, and escalate, as necessary.
- Provide periodic status updates to stakeholders
- Capable of creating a communication plan
- Change management projects
- Able to influence changes or process improvement and re-engineering strategies
- Support the implementation of new initiatives
- Working within tight deadlines; balancing time across multiple, simultaneous projects that may involve different procedures and project team members
- Collaboration with a global team, including taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of own work and involving other team members when appropriate
- Ability to understand and interpret business requirements and apply to a technology product or application
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver results
- Strong English communication skills
- At least 10 years’ professional experience, with at least 5 years in a Quality / Process Improvement / Operational Excellence function, preferably in a shared services environment
- At least 5 years of project management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer