Our business is undertaking an exciting transformation journey in ITSM. We will be having a new ticketing system platform using a cloud solution. At the same time, we will need to look into our processes to re-assess and re-design that they are fully integrated with both current and new tools, and interact together to provide services aligned with our business.
With this, we are looking for an exceptional Operational Process Analyst to help us deliver success for our ITSM initiatives as we transition to a new ticketing system.
- Proactively gather and organize/document data/information from functional owners / different sources to help identify improvement opportunities in ITSM processes
- Work with the TSO Leaders and stakeholders to ensure that metrics and measures for the support and operational processes that are reflective of performance and quality are defined and reported
- Coordinate and develop ongoing quality checks and internal audits to ensure that support and operations globally are compliant with regulatory and quality standards
- Assists in monitoring and reporting of TSO process maturity and progress throughout the ITSM Implementation
- Coordinate with management to kick off and implement continuous service improvement projects
- Manage and support activities to comply with and/or maintain certification to quality management standards, including ISO9001, ISO27001, Professional Excellence and other regulatory requirements for the team
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a Quality / Process Improvement / Operational Excellence function in a shared services environment preferably on a global team
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, PowerBI
- Attention to details as well as tested organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate new processes, tools, people and cultures
- University Degree Holder
- ITIL Certification