Create a career that goes in the direction you choose. Get to know opportunity.
Create your future. The complexity, costs and risks associated with employee benefits pose an increasing threat to business performance. An enterprise-wide strategy for managing benefits gives our clients the framework to develop programs that work in concert to help attract and retain top talent in a cost-effective manner so they can offer benefits that give them a competitive edge while meeting the needs of their employees.
Our Retirement team provides expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organizations worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
Explore an opportunity. As a Pension Benefits Analyst you will contribute as part of a team to provide general administration support and basic pension administration tasks. You will perform recurring plan administration services and work assignments for clients"EURTM defined benefit plans under the supervision of senior analysts and work with the client service delivery team as well as interface with clients to answer questions, resolve issues and complete projects.
Love your work. You will partner with team members on the following objectives:
- Perform with guidance from other team members, routine and recurring plan administration tasks for clients"EURTM defined benefit plans (e.g., benefit calculations, annual data updates, assist with preparation of benefit statements)
- Work cooperatively with other team members (Willis Towers Watson plan administrators, actuaries) to complete tasks and to ensure unified delivery of services
- Gain a thorough understanding of the plan design (e.g., benefit formulas, options, eligibility)
- Follow and update documentation materials as directed to maintain complete accurate work papers and audit trails
- Learn and use Professional Excellence tools and concepts to ensure efficient and quality output/service delivery
- Serve as a contact with clients"EURTM human resources personnel
- Adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
- Be accountable to team members for agreements and commitments
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
"-| Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Master"EURTMs degree in mathematics, statistics, finance or any other major with significant quantitative course work with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
"-| Solid mathematical and analytical skills
"-| Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills
"-| Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client
"-| Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
"-| Excellent oral and written communication skills
"-| Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.