Explore this exciting opportunity with one of the leaders in the defined benefit outsourcing business!
Our Pension Specialist position requires a passion for client/customer satisfaction as well as the desire to continually tackle new challenges. This position often requires the handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity. As part of our dynamic team you will feel a strong sense of accomplishment as you develop your technical, interpersonal and administrative skills as well as see your efforts contribute to meeting our clients’ needs. Our supportive, team-oriented approach will motivate you to do your best while also helping others.
As a Pension Specialist you will:
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, coordinate mass mailings and word merges
- Prepare pension benefit packages
- Gather information to prepare routine benefit calculations using established procedures
- Review payment election forms and enter individual payments and trust changes
- Perform data entry and process ongoing data change requests
- Provide advanced level support in the full Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or prior benefits administration experience required.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time
- Flexibility: able to adapt to different people and work assignments
- A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Microsoft certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience in a professional services environment
Willis Towers Watson is committed to finding opportunities to foster flexibility in the workplace, whenever business and client demands allow. As part of the unprecedented response to coronavirus and to ensure the safety of all our employees we request that your initial employment with us be done remotely. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and inform you when it is safe to begin working onsite in our Philadelphia office. For specific details, please discuss with your Recruiter.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.