Explore this exciting opportunity with one of the leaders in the defined benefit outsourcing business!
Our Pension Analysts perform recurring plan administration services, data analyses, calculations and work assignments for clients’ defined benefit plans under the supervision of senior analysts. You will assist with project work and other ad hoc client support services as requested.
As a Pension Analyst you will:
- Perform, recurring plan administration tasks for clients’ defined benefit plans (e.g., calculate benefits, update annual data, and prepare benefit packages)
- Identify data issues based on documented processes
- Set up payments and input trustee system changes
- Draft routine administrative procedures and implement them
- Managing, triaging and responding to escalated participant benefit inquiries
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time
- Work cooperatively with other team members to complete tasks and to ensure unified delivery of services
- Maintain complete and accurate work papers and audit trails and adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
- Gain a thorough understanding of the plan design (e.g., benefit formulas, options, eligibility)
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
- Bachelor’s degree or prior benefits administration experience required.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time
- Flexibility: able to adapt to different people and work assignments
- A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Microsoft certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience in a professional services environment
Willis Towers Watson is committed to finding opportunities to foster flexibility in the workplace, whenever business and client demands allow. As part of the unprecedented response to coronavirus and to ensure the safety of all our employees we request that your initial employment with us be done remotely. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and inform you when it is safe to begin working onsite in our Denver office. For specific details, please discuss with your Recruiter.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.