A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Willis Towers Watson, a global market leader as an Administration Manager based in our Redhill office although we are also open to homeworking and other office locations. In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple Pensions Administration teams, ensuring that an efficient, professional service is provided to all clients and members’. You will successfully lead by example and ensure that service agreements, delivery promises and performance standards are met. If you are looking to work for a fast growing, successful organisation with the support to grow and shape your career further, then please apply today.
What we can offer you? As a reward for your efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package including company pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover and many other options.
- Agree quality and performance objectives with the Operations Manager. Maintain a monthly rolling schedule of objectives.
- Daily/weekly review with your Team Leaders to discuss the teams' work position and their management responsibilities.
- Liaise, as necessary with Team Leader, Client Manager, Systems Manager and Special Projects Team Manager over resources, workflow and client expectations.
- Attend and contribute to bi-weekly Administration Manager meetings and cascade relevant information to administration teams.
- Be a point of reference on technical matters and non-standard cases.
- Be point of escalation with clients in relation to BAU/projects work or issues/complaints.
- Keep abreast of all changes in legislation, and manage the impact on client services, procedures and fees.
- Liaise with Client Manager/Retirement Practice concerning benefit changes, ensure the administration team understand the impact and make appropriate changes to calculation routines, procedures, reporting and fees.
- Ensure all viable calculations are automated with linked member movement processing and letters/statements.
- Provide guidance to Administration Controllers with regard to the preparation of computer specifications and test matrices.
- Ensure that all software released to your teams is adequately checked before being signed off.
- Working closely with HR and recruitment regarding employee relations and resourcing.
- Attend face to face trustee meetings as required.
- Participate in new business presentations as required.
- Participate in new client implementations as required.
- Extensive experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
- Proven track record of working at a supervisory/managerial level within the pensions sector.
- PMI qualification desirable.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and prioritising skills.
- Experience of conducting sales pitches/presentations is an advantage .