Our data services span a range of clients with different UK pension administration systems and our solutions are either delivered within the team, across several areas of the Willis Towers Watson business or in partnership with specialist external suppliers.
- Take on the responsibilities of a client facing project lead as required, working directly with our customers to understand business requirements and the data solutions required to meet these objectives.
- Deliver advice and a range of deliverables to Pension Managers, Trustee boards and other key client contacts; liaising across a variety of seniority levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Engage collaboratively with the Data Solutions leads and team members to deliver quality services for clients.
- Prepare detailed action plans and strategies that meet the client’s key requirements
- Help improve processes and deliverables for existing Data Solutions service lines
- Have regular and effective contact with administrators of all levels, suppliers, third party organisations and clients
What can we offer you?
The opportunity to develop a broad range of skills, working in a fast-growing business alongside a diverse, dynamic and collaborative team. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover and many other options.
- An ability to tailor delivery of complex or technical materials to the audience; ensuring that key issues are presented in a clear, concise and confident manner
- A proven track record in developing and managing several opportunities and projects simultaneously
- A demonstrable focus on client satisfaction, balanced with business needs
- Comfortable taking a proactive role to ensure client satisfaction through project work and willingness to grow new and existing client relationships
- Experience in leading and presenting at client meetings
- Experience in owning key financial areas of projects including pricing, scoping and billing
- Advanced knowledge of UK Pension Scheme provisions and legislation
- Knowledge of the role of the pensions administrator and the common UK administration systems
- A good working knowledge of data auditing, cleansing and GMP reconciliations preferable.
- A good understanding of manual benefit calculations and processes
- A firm commitment to delivering high quality service.
- Inquisitive, self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer