Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, legal compliance and governance strategies. We also provide Specialty consulting services including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence management strategies and claims audit services. Product based solutions such as our pharmacy purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
As a PowerApps Developer, you will work as part of a dynamic team to develop solutions that will effectively respond to the fast-paced and evolving needs of the H&B NA business.
Using your practical experience to hit the ground running, your role will cover a wide range of tasks such as:
- Design and develop solutions in SharePoint Online and the Power Platform (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365)
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices for SharePoint integration with other Microsoft products
- Design, develop, customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows
- Assist in driving the adoption of cloud solutions using the Power Platform
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Expertise in Power Platform (PowerApps (Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps), Power Automate / Flow, Power BI).
- Experience with SharePoint migrations
- Proficiency in Virtual Agents (AI Chat Bots), Power Portals, and MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement would be a plus
- Development experience of working with MS PowerApps integrations with external systems
- Strong knowledge of MS PowerApps out of the box functionality
- Development experience in Web API
- Good understanding of Design Patterns
- Familiarity in Agile practices
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on "virtual" teams with members from different geographic areas
- Expertise in ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in MS Azure Services: App Service, Logic App, Functions, Storage account, SQL