The Product Support Developer role supports our client teams through providing technical solution review, configuration guidance, new feature rollout and defect resolution. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with the Product Support Manager and Practice Governance teams to provide the right level support to our client teams. They are responsible for supporting and ensuring our client teams have the right guidance in their implementation of product features and functions.
- Collaborates with the Health and Pension Practice Governance teams to understand how to proactively provide the required support to client teams through product or process enhancements, documentation, training, etc.
- Collaborates with Sales & Marketing teams to implement, maintain and deliver Demo environments used to support current and prospective clients.
- Collaborates with Development teams on the design and development of new product features from project inception to rollout.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of starter kit databases.
- Provide input on opportunities to improve product documentation and training that will better enable Benefits Outsourcing colleagues to successfully deliver BenefitConnect functionality to our clients.
The Product Support team will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing implementation configuration and code guidance to client teams
- Reviewing and providing input on client specific solutions
- Vetting, validating and managing reported core defects
- Participating in all new feature pilot and rollout programs
- Identifying process efficiencies
- Managing demo environments including data maintenance and new feature implementation
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- 2 "EUR" 5 years development experience in MS SQL Server / Transact-SQL, Microsoft .Net, C#, and either ASP.Net or MVC.
- Substantial experience leading projects involving the application of technology to solve human resource needs such as: Health & Welfare administration, Defined benefit administration, HR self-service, HR systems integration, HR shared services or HRIS/payroll; prior experience managing or working within a product development or software support team is desired.
- Proven experience in delivering Benefit Administration to clients.
- Solid experience in the fundamentals of software deployment best practices, quality assurance protocols, challenges and methodology regarding solution implementation and technical documentation and training.
- Proven experience in successfully contributing to project teams with multifaceted, competing priorities and deadlines, including virtual work teams with members in different geographic regions.
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task in the midst of tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Must be excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, and project organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve difficult problems in a complex environment.
- Experience with Agile development processes a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Master"EURTMs degree a plus.
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.