The Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator will report to the PMO Lead, with the primary focus of ensuring governance, reporting standards, risk management and financial controls across the Technology functions.
The Technology Operations PMO will also work with the Scrum Master delivery team and other functions to ensure that stakeholder expectations are managed with high quality / accurate and timely reporting. The PMO will be able to support a variety of different activities including scrum deliveries, larger client programmes, as well as central Technology operations activity.
- Support management of the front-door process, new work requests, estimating
- Provides administrative support to program leadership.
- Manage project estimates and the tracking of actuals and estimates to complete against them, milestone tracking and change control
- Identify and escalate where actuals and estimates to complete suggest issues within the delivery that are otherwise unreported
- Collates status reports and high-quality reporting materials to support governance meetings and ensure they reflect the reality of the delivery
- May support Jira administration / dashboards from time to time
- Responsible for logistics for meetings, preparation, agenda, papers, minutes.
- Provides analytical support and completes ad hoc requests as required.
- Uses Microsoft Project / Excel and PowerPoint to a high standard
- Able to actively manage dependencies across projects and programs
- Provide high quality, timely, accurate materials at all times to all stakeholders
- Communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that all central team deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and share best practices with other PMO roles as needed to drive efficiency
- Ensure adherence to all project policies and standards, as set by the Head of Technology Management Office
- Support financial controls, planning and reporting for monthly submissions
- Good knowledge of the software development life cycle, agile methodologies and how to apply these
- Provide accurate consistent reporting across, projects and programs
- Manage communication with Stakeholders to ensure that progress is clear, and where priorities on Features to be delivered are required, the impact is accurately represented
- Support the management of project and program Steering Committees
- Work with the functional leaders to define TAS specific practice framework for the PMO function
- Provide regular updates to the leadership team
- Able to support facilitation of workshops from time to time
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the Project Management Office (PMO) function
- Business knowledge to understand the relevant business objectives and issues
- Experienced of providing PMO support within a software delivery environment
- Literate with Jira and able to manage dashboards
- Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
- Highly collaborative and able to pull information from others with minimal impact / oversight
- Good prioritization skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable owning discrete deliverables
- Experience working with onshore and offshore teams
- Very dynamic and able to work in a changing environment
- Understanding of the waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent MS Excel & MS Powerpoint skills
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressureAbility to build strong working relationships, with IT and business managers
- Ability to influence, network and collaborate with stakeholders
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent and effective communication
Equal Opportunity Employer