As a Project Manager you will play a key role for our benefits administration outsourcing business by serving as the central link between clients and internal team members in the delivery of client projects. You will develop comprehensive project plans and manage teams in delivery of multifaceted projects related to plan renewals, enhancements, implementations and other work. You will play a key role in managing and expanding client relationships. You will have the opportunity to grow your project, management, consulting, client management, leadership and health and welfare technical skills.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Drive superior, consistent project management for concurrent projects
- Translate business needs into comprehensive project plans including objectives, timeline, deliverables, budget and quality standards;
- Serve as the day to day project lead, ensuring the progress of teams against established goals
- Serve as primary, daily contact to clients on delivery of services
- Manage client expectations and raise appropriate issues to Senior Consultants and Client Relationship Managers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts through efficient, quality execution of projects, effective communication, and value-added consulting advice
- Provide value added consulting to clients concerning health and welfare plan implementation and ongoing administration (e.g. annual enrollment, plan changes) including best practices, marketplace providers, cost and return on investment issues, pros and cons of solutions, etc.
- Efficiently and effectively trouble shoot and resolve client issues
- Train clients on use of new tools and approaches
- Contribute to the development of new tools, processes and solutions to meet clients’ outsourcing and broader human resources needs
- Follow firm and line of business processes, protocols and quality standards in the development and deployment of solutions
- Manage performance of teams composed of business analysts, developers, operational centers of excellence and others against project goals.
- Hold regular meetings to monitor progress
- Identify and help resolve issues
- Motivate and provide developmental direction to team members
- Participate in local, regional and national meetings as requested
- Partner with colleagues from other practices and regions on assignments that achieve the client’s broader business issues
- Support the generation of new business to current clients through identification and introduction of new products and services that meet client needs
- Participate in finalist presentations and other activities to help close new business
- Meet revenue and billable hour goals as defined by your manager
- 3-5 years’ experience leading projects involving the application of technology to solve human resource needs such as: Health and welfare or flexible benefits administration, HR self- service (IVR, web, etc.), HR systems integration, HR shared services or HRIS/payroll; prior experience as a health and welfare administration project manager preferred
- Solid experience consulting on the fundamentals of Health & Welfare plan design and service delivery/technology solutions including best practices, marketplace providers, cost and return on investment issues, pros and cons of solutions, challenges and methodology regarding solution implementation
- Proven experience in successfully leading project teams with multifaceted, competing priorities and deadlines, including virtual work teams with members in different geographic regions
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, integrative and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment
- Sense of accountability, owning one’s work and taking pride in it; commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Desire to learn, accept new challenges, and have fun
- Work within prescribed budget for project plans