The Quality Assurance Analyst is a full-time position that monitors the sales and enrollment activities of our marketing staff for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, carrier-specific requirements and adherence to approved scripts by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Navigate computer systems to efficiently locate specific customer data including call recordings, enrollment applications and scorecards.
· Search various approved websites to confirm the accuracy of data being presented to the customer.
· Maintain a full, functional understanding of the products and the compliance requirements of the plans you are assigned to audit.
· Record/report findings and provide written factual explanations defining your conclusions.
· Conduct sales/enrollment audits in response to allegations generated by both internal and external sources.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
· Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
· Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Required Education / Experience
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Fully bilingual in English/Cantonese/Mandarin
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems and Internet software.
· Basic computer skills with the ability to type 35 wpm.
Other Required Skills and Abilities
· Work independently
· Adapt quickly to change
· Strong reasoning skills
· Strong problem solving abilities
· Ability to multi task
· Must be able to apply ethical reasoning to a variety of scenarios
· Detail oriented