Individual Marketplace is an organization of highly experienced thought leaders who enable agile business process through the implementation of BPM technology. As a growing provider of Business Process Management consulting services, Individual Marketplace is seeking qualified technical candidates for full-time, salaried positions within our BPM practice. Our unique
market position allows our company much potential to grow and succeed, and our ideal candidates will equally show this same potential while concurrently helping the company grow as a whole. Individual Marketplace offers competitive salaries, benefits, and an environment that supports personal and professional development opportunities.
As a Quality Assurance Automation Specialist you will work with client's engagement and team members to ensure correct functionality and quality of Web Applications being developed, following agile methodology.
- Analyze Business Requirements and create Test Scripts to meet high-end Quality Applications
- Report work progress to the Project Lead & Product Owner
- Overall analysis of requirements
- Recognize, report and resolve possible blockers that could affect deadlines
- Review test scripts and test cases created by the team
- Perform UAT sessions with Stakeholders and Product Owner
- Evaluate and execute non-functional testing requirements
- Automate test cases/plans using Selenium or other automation frameworks
- Analyzing and documenting current business processes and technologies
- Knowledge transfer to team members
- Designing and testing new business processes, capabilities and technologies
- Meet specific technical deliverables that fulfill, or exceed, functional and technical requirements
- Meet ISTQB standards and predefined Individual Marketplace's standards
- Bachelor"EURTMs degree in computer science or in graduation process (optional)
- Testing experience required
- Understanding of all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Highly effective, analytical, problem solving and good written/verbal communication skills
- JAVA development experience a plus
- Knowledge of fundamental Software Quality Assurance methodologies (e.g., white box testing, black box testing, risk based testing, requirements analysis), standards, and tools "EUR" including test planning and management tools
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Concepts and other technologies such as SOAP, XML, Java, Eclipse
- Knowledge in automation tools a plus (e.g.: Selenium, QTP, TestNG, others)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL queries
- Ability and willingness to learn new concepts quickly and apply current knowledge to new challenges
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences
- QA certifications (is a plus, e.g.: ISTQB)
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.