Investment, Risk and Reinsurance
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps clients free up capital. We work in close concert with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
Willis Re currently has an opening for a Reinsurance Analyst position. The candidate supports the senior brokers in all aspects of securing new and servicing existing clients. This position operates in a fast paced, project oriented environment.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Create spreadsheets and provide data analysis, as requested by Senior Brokers
- Generate PowerPoint Presentations for meetings with clients and prospects and ensure they are Willis Tower Watson Re brand compliant
- Send out submissions and final documents
- Work with Analytical teams (Catastrophe Management Services, Actuarial, Financial Services, etc.) as needed
- Attend and participate in Renewal and Wrap Up meetings
- Organize and manage reinsurer and client interactions
- Complete projects as assigned, which may include but are not limited to: data modeling and analysis, industry research, RFPs and other various topics.
- Gather, organize and analyze quotes received, update Quote Sheets
- Work with Contracts department to update Contracts, Clauses, etc. as needed
- Ensure compliance with WTWEM (Willis Tower Watson Excellence Model) procedures.
- Know how to research topical subjects, such as ACA changes, etc., and keep the team informed on updates/changes.
- Understanding and commitment to a customer focus from a sales and service viewpoint.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts (Higher quantitative skills a plus)
- Excellent work ethic and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (Proven Public Speaking and Presentation Skills a plus)
- Proficient with Information Technology, particularly Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with significant quantitative coursework