Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees in more than 140 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
• Develop a knowledge of Renewables & Upstream at WTW
• Provide support to the team on market broking support to our regional offices in Asia and London office
• Support tasks related to the quoting, binding and servicing of new and renewal accounts
• Provide support to the team on day-to-day servicing of the client, preparation of slips, endorsements, wording and tender submission
• Help to maintain information in online platform for the client
• Assists with client requests for information, coordinating with other departments as necessary
• Help in tracing premium collection from clients and settlement to insurance / reinsurance markets
• High school diploma (equivalent)
• Polytechnic Diploma / University Degree
• 1-3 years insurance / reinsurance experience. Fresh graduates will also be considered
• Ability to work as a team player in a dynamic broking environment
• Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Meticulous and responsible to clients
• High levels of business and financial acumen with an understanding and support of company strategy
• The candidate must value the various cultural differences in Asia and adapt to WTW Country and Clients needs
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any
basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible