Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is in the business of people, risk and capital. With roots dating to 1828, our company has over 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and markets.Our values – client focus, teamwork, integrity, respect and excellence – underlie all that we do, including how we behave and interact with each other.
At Willis Towers Watson, our purpose is clear. We create clarity and confidence today for a more sustainable tomorrow. We are focused on immediate issues and results, and on making a difference for the future.
We are located on the internet at willistowerswatson.com.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Willis Towers Watson Data Services is a global centre of
excellence for compensation, benefits and employment practices information. Our databases cover
almost 100 countries, ensuring we can support companies wherever they do business. Our rigorous
data processes, coupled with the depth of our databases, guarantee the delivery of high-quality,
robust data and consistent reporting practices.
In addition to compensation surveys, we publish reference materials that help HR practitioners attract, retain and reward exceptional employees. We also provide tools to help compensation and benefit managers analyze market data efficiently and conduct in-depth analysis to aid future program planning.
As a Senior Associate / Associate Director, you will
have responsibility for project managing all compensation and benefits surveys, Metrics services
and consulting assignments for the assigned industries across Mainland
You will be the main point of contact for clients within your designated industries and will be responsible for
• Market research in support of business development initiatives
• Design of HR trends/ pulse surveys and events
• Consulting projects such as: Market pricing, compensation/ benefit audits and special/ customized industry surveys
• Build and maintain strong industry expertise in designated industry sector 'portfolio' through proactive research and following of industry market trends
• Manage all GDS activities for specified industry groups, paying strict adherence to project management techniques and client requirements
• Champion regional and firm-wide survey methodologies and processes specifically helping clients to
match their jobs to the
Willis Towers Watson Total Reward Survey
• Ensure data checks, validation and analysis are appropriately carried out in order to guarantee that clients’ compensation and benefits data submissions are properly checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency
• Utilise regional and firm-wide survey methodologies and processes to ensure professional standards and excellence in client service
• Help improve work processes to achieve higher quality and efficiency
• Work as a supportive and collaborative member of the China GDS team
• Build and develop a team of high performing associates committed to client satisfaction through excellence and continuous improvement
• Identify training and development needs and provide effective coaching to associates
• Establish a trusted advisor role with clients and provides consistent, superior relationship management
• Finalize and present quality deliverables to the client
• Develop close relationship with clients by providing active support on any survey related matters and identifying opportunities to provide additional services
• Debrief clients on survey results by supporting presentations or in one-to-one meetings seeking to resolve any outstanding client queries and ensuring that the client understands and can use survey reports
• Win, lead and deliver compensation solution projects in all areas of rewards management, including reward strategy design and development, salary structures design and development, job analysis and job evaluation, compensation review and audits
• Support and manage HR related client events/ conferences including preparation of marketing materials (i.e. brochures, presentations)
• Work closely with the GDS Leader for China in the development and execution of relevant business plans and marketing activities.
• Drive the execution of marketing and sales plans by contacting new and prospective clients
• Drive the execution of industry research and business development plans by identifying key target industries, groups, associations, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or
• 6+ yrs working experience in the field of human resources with exposure to compensation and benefit work
• Able to apply analytical skills and methodologies to solve problems
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to lead and motivate project teams
• Strong market knowledge in at least one of the industries, such as: Pharmaceutical, Chemical or High Tech and so on
• Good written and spoken Mandarin and English
• Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Able to produce high quality written work, such as business reports or proposals
• Able to convey ideas in coherent, fluent and logical manner
• Ability to influence and build strong client relationships
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision