As a Rewards Lead Associate, your primary responsibility will be contributing to engagements that impact how our clients design and manage broad-based and executive rewards programs. You will have exposure to a wide range of client assignments. You will draw on your experience and creativity to do so. Through the work you will continue to develop your analytical ability and ability to clearly present your ideas and help shape client understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations. You will also be involved with a range of initiatives related to business development, intellectual capital and supporting team development.
- Support colleagues in providing high quality consulting advice, accurate technical content and engaging deliverables to senior leaders in client companies
- Use highly effective written and spoken communications to develop and deliver detailed findings, analyses and recommendations to client organizations
- Assist with developing and managing project plans for execution of varied engagements
- 3 -5 years of experience in a compensation and benefits consulting organization, or in a compensation role in a large organization
- Compensation experience in areas including executive compensation, incentive compensation, base salary structures, job evaluation and leveling, and analysis of complex pay issues
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple projects while working toward defined deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred