Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, compliance and governance strategies. We also provide Specialty consulting services including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence management strategies and claims audit services. Product based solutions such as our pharmacy purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
This role can be based in any of our Midwest region locations.
As a Senior Absence, Disability Management and Life (ADML) Consultant you will lead large, highly visible client engagements involving the design and management of group disability and broader absence management programs. You will drive the strategy and grow relationships with current clients, as well as participate in prospecting opportunities with new clients. You will serve as a key voice to the marketplace of one of the world’s leading HR consulting firms and have the ability to contribute to the evolution of ADML delivery in North America.
- Serve as the strategic partner and trusted advisor to large, complex clients in the design
and management of their ADML programs such as:
- ADML benefit plan analysis, design and cost savings strategies
- Vendor procurement, negotiation and optimization
- Audits of vendor performance (financial and operational)
- Paid family and company leave program development
- Materially grow ADML revenue through serving as the ADML expert in new client pursuits by crafting and selling solutions to meet their needs
- Oversee Consultants/Project Managers in the design and delivery of project plans; finalize and present deliverables to clients
- Contribute to marketing of Willis Towers Watson by speaking at conferences, writing articles and otherwise promoting the company
- Demonstrate extensive leadership ability by directly managing and/or mentoring other
- 10+ years’ experience and success in the design/management of large group ADML programs gained in a consulting or brokerage environment
- Proven ability to generate revenue
- Track record of success in managing and growing large client relationships
- Proven experience in successfully leading projects
- Superior ability to influence and collaborate with senior management and work across all levels of an organization
- Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in broad health and welfare plan strategy and contributing to the development of new tools and approaches
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Availability to travel 35-50% (largely day travel)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- State Life and Health license required within 90 days of joining