Willis Towers Watson Management Luxembourg reinsurance company manager based in Luxembourg, seeks a Senior Account Manager to help strengthen the team.
The Senior Account Manager provides strategic relationship management, taking advantage of our specialized industry experience and unparalleled market know how, to craft strategies for clients to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk. If you’re client centric, interested in affiliating with an industry leader and committed to helping clients unlock their potential through effective risk management this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Mission with our clients (reinsurance companies)
- Technical and general accounting
- Preparation of yearly financial reports and intermediary accounts
- Help drafting the yearly management reports
- Help prepare the audit mission and the clients’ Boards of Directors
- Participation to the clients’ Boards of Directors
Client facing position
- Degree in Accounting (BTS / DCG / Graduat) experience of 3 to 5 years as an accountant. Experience within the Reinsurance sector would be a great asset.
- Mastery of common IT tool + accounting softwares
- English language to a Professional level (working language within the team)
- Portfolio of securities management experience is an asset
- Organisational skills, thoroughness, flexibility
- Health and pension scheme
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Parking space
Equal Opportunity Employer