A Lead Associate is the person recognized by the client, client advocate team and the insurance marketplace as the day-to-day broker, negotiating terms and conditions of various Financial and Executive Liability coverages on behalf of our commercial clients.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Placement broker dedicated to Directors & Officers, Employment Practices, Crime and Fiduciary insurance products for our commercial clients
- Set and execute renewal strategies
- Negotiate terms and conditions with the carriers on behalf of your clients
- Deliver quote options and educate our clients on the terms and conditions
- Experience in management lability product broking, underwriting or claims
- Technical knowledge of these products
- Knowledge and understanding of current marketplace and carriers
- Working knowledge of financial statements and financial analysis
- Time management skills; meeting due dates while balancing new and renewal business
- Communication skills; both written and verbal
- Client service skills; both internal and external client interaction
- Presentation skills; comfortable speaking to small and large groups
- Working in both office and virtual environments
- Property & Casualty insurance license will be required