- Ability to understand an existing client’s or prospect client’s business, situations, opportunities, problems and key issues.
- Be able to articulate the state of the London and International insurance market and provide relevant industry insight to clients and prospects
- Prepare insightful client and prospect presentations
- Work with Account Executives and Sales Team in determining appropriate solutions and structuring of deals.
- Identify appropriate markets and determine placing strategy.
- Ability to manage relationships and negotiate placement with the (re)insurance market
- Create and grow relationships with underwriters in London and international markets
- Participate in information gathering exercises.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Willis Towers Watson guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure good relationships and communication with colleagues throughout the Willis Towers Watson group.
- A thorough understanding and an expert real time user for all relevant systems.
- A good knowledge of the (re)insurance market in order to address client and technical issues
- Experience in doing business in Latin America and the Caribbean is preferred
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Good presentation abilities
- Ability to assimilate and apply large volumes of information rapidly
- Negotiation skills coupled with the ability to be flexible and innovative
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Able to prioritize, manage deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be able to forge links between broking and client servicing teams
- Ability to adapt personal style to work effectively with a wide range of clients, colleagues and underwriters
- Must be prepared to work with integrity and openness, complying at all times with FCA requirements.
- Good IT skills with excellent Excel usage capability
Equal Opportunity Employer