- To handle various activities within the Placement and Billing process and to ensure that team
- meets its business requirements on a daily basis.
- To ensure that all parameters of performance in terms of KCO"EURTMs / SLAs are met.
- Process critical activities with high levels of accuracy
- Prioritize and organize work on a daily basis according to business priorities
- Develop an in depth understanding of the technical aspects of the process
- Ensure adherence to the Willis service standard (Willis Excellence Model).
- Ensure ongoing, sustainable and dynamic relationships with stakeholders whilst managing their
- To update work tracker and time tracking tools accurately and on real time basis.
- Diaries to be actioned real time.
- U/w, Client, Broker queries to be actioned
- Follow up with the Carrier on the Clients behalf
- To eliminate unwarranted queries to UK\SME within the team, evidence the same via emails and
- To ensure any feedback (including breach/errors) found in the process is informed to the team
- Manager at that very instance.
- To be flexible and ensure business needs are met all times, and must to be open to assist the
- team and outside the team, when required.
- Ensure that all statutory and company procedures are followed while processing work to protect
- clients, colleagues and the business interests of the company
Relationship management :
- Ensure ongoing, effective relationships with stakeholders (Internal/external)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is vital to succeed in this role
- Energetic, enthusiastic individuals
- Logical thinking skillset is a must
- Ability to learn new processes and systems, also should have the ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks, work within stiff timelines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Should be a quick learner and team player.
- Good communication skills ( Written & Verbal)
Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office, particularly Word & Excel
Any Graduate / Post Graduate