This position is a senior client-facing role responsible for directly supporting Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance client relationship management efforts and coordinating all service activity at the program level. The Senior Client Manager is a key member of the client service team, responsible for facilitating the delivery of program level strategy and providing program consultation to middle market clients.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
• Prepare and facilitate internal strategy meetings, including Program level
oversight delivery and review of current program, expiring exposures, client service agreements,
menu of services required and client service plan.
• Partner with Producer or Account Executive to facilitate and lead external strategy meetings. Ensure in-session documentation is kept, and that meeting outcomes & next steps are finalized at conclusion.
• Ensure updated exposures and coverage information in completed in a timely fashion. Provide guidance to Client Manager on completion of updated information and applications, and coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
• Provide guidance as needed for review of client exposure updates and identification of recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
• Design program-level proposal content, and coordinate inputs of information from Broking and other resources. Participation in the proposal delivery meeting to lead program level discussion. Ensure documentation of proposal changes or decisions are communicated to the client as applicable.
• Ensure that the Order to Bind is received from the client, and that the
confirmation of coverage and binders are delivered. Provide guidance to the Client Manager
throughout the binding process, including program subjectivities as applicable.
• Oversight of Final Review with Client Manager, as applicable
• Develop the allocation methodology and coordinate billing allocations as
• Monitor the timely and accurate completion of the billing process and provide support for escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
• Management and oversight of timely and accurate completion of endorsement and
• Responsibility to review, finalize and deliver retro adjustments.
• Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and
• Provide oversight and guidance and/or complete contract reviews.
• Oversight and guidance on the open items listings with clients. Provide leadership and support for ongoing client projects, and subsequent reporting and analysis (i.e., Client Advocacy/Stewardship Report and Modification Factor review).
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings, seminars, and other engagement-type activities for clients.
• 5 years of insurance experience in a client facing role
• Property & Casualty insurance knowledge required;
• Able to apply knowledge of coverage forms in the analysis of program design, the identification of coverage gaps, and ongoing coverage consultation.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and present models.
• Knowledge of commercial insurance renewal end to end process
• Strong leadership skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring. Demonstrate organizational leadership and influence with matrixed-colleagues like Broking.
• Able and willing to work a flexible work schedule as agreed
• Customer and relationship management focus
• Negotiation skills - ability to drive conflict resolution and secure concessions without damaging relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, including critical thinking, adaptability and creativity
• Project Management skills, including attention to detail, organization, time management, prioritization and decision-making.
• Basic MS Office skills and familiarity with other relevant online tools.
• Ability to work independently
• Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
What we can offer you
• Professional and technical growth opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
• Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
• Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
• A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes