• Ensure updated exposures and coverage information in completed in a timely fashion. Provide guidance to Assistant Client Manager on completion of updated information and applications, and coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
• Provide guidance as needed for review of client exposure updates and identification of recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
• Ensure documentation of proposal changes or decisions are communicated to the client as applicable.
• Ensure that the Order to Bind is received from the client, and that the confirmation of coverage and binders are delivered.
• Monitor the timely and accurate completion of the billing process and provide support for escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
• Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
• Provide oversight and guidance and/or complete contract reviews.
• Oversight and guidance on the open items listings with clients.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings, seminars, and other engagement-type activities for clients as needed.
- 10+ years of insurance experience in a client facing role
- RIBO License required
- Quebec License desirable
- Property & Casualty insurance knowledge required;
- Knowledge of commercial insurance renewal end to end process
- Strong leadership skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
- Able and willing to work a flexible work schedule as agreed
- Customer and relationship management focus
- Negotiation skills - ability to drive conflict resolution and secure concessions without damaging relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, including critical thinking, adaptability and creativity
- Project Management skills, including attention to detail, organization, time management, prioritization and decision-making.
- MS Office skills and familiarity with other relevant online tools.
- Ability to work independently
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed.
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
Equal Opportunity Employer