We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The Senior Client Manager is a client facing role responsible for directly supporting Large and Complex and Middle Market Property and Casualty Insurance client relationship management efforts and coordinating all service activity at the program level. The Senior Client Manager is a key member of the client service team responsible for all aspects of the renewal process and for facilitating the delivery of program level strategy and program consultation to clients.
- Prepare and facilitate internal strategy meetings, including program level oversight delivery and review of current program, expiring exposures, services required, and client service plan
- Facilitate and lead external strategy meetings. Ensure in-session documentation is retained and the meeting outcomes and agreed strategy are finalized at conclusion
- Ensure updated exposure and coverage information is requested from client. Provide guidance to client on completion of updated information and applications, and coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions
- Review client exposure updates and identification of recommendations for upcoming program coverage and prepare summary review by line of coverage to provide to the marketer/broker including limits/deductibles and specific terms and conditions sought
- Collaborate with Placement specialists throughout the placement process, and communicate and gather information to/from the client
- Design program level renewal proposal content, and coordinate inputs of information received from the market via the marketing/broking team. Lead the proposal delivery meeting to lead program level discussion. Ensure documentation of the proposal changes or decisions are communicated to the client as required.
- Ensure that the Order to Bind is received from the client and that the confirmation of coverage and binders are delivered. Provide guidance to the client throughout the binding process including program subjectivities as applicable. Oversight of Final Review with Client as applicable.
- Develop the allocation methodology and coordinate billing allocations as needed including tax allocation
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the billing process and provide support for escalations of client level accounting issues including discrepancies, fee arrangement, and payment terms
- Management and oversight of timely and accurate completion of endorsements and adjustments
- Review finalize and deliver adjustment details
- Respond to midterm client queries and day to day (policy and coverage questions), in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues
- Provide oversight and guidance and/or complete contract reviews for client
- Provide oversight and guidance on the open items listing with clients. Provide leadership and support for ongoing client projects, and subsequent reporting and analysis
- Drive Client Advocacy Reviews with the Client Service and Broking Team
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, and other engagement activities for clients
- Level 2 Alberta Agent’s License
- 5 - 7 years of relevant working experience in a Commercial Property/Casualty Broker environment
- Ability to apply knowledge of coverage forms in the analysis of program design, the identification of coverage gaps, and ongoing coverage consultation
- Knowledge of commercial insurance renewal end to end process
- Strong leadership skills within Servicing Function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrate organizational leadership and influence with matrixed- colleagues
- Client and relationship management focus
- Negotiation skills – ability to drive conflict resolution and secure concessions without damaging relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, including critical thinking, adaptability and creativity
- Results Focus/Energy & Drive
- Project Management skills, including attention to detail, organization, time management, prioritization, and decision making
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to provide superior customer service to the client in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer