- Reporting analysts design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions.
- Examine reports to locate and resolve errors.
- Assemble and analyze data for business reports, make sure data and calculations are accurate.
- Maintain systems for recording business and financial data.
- Train employees how to follow company standards and procedures when creating reports.
- Comply with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Attention to details and deadlines oriented
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.