The Software Development Engineer in Test role at Willis Towers Watson serves as an integral member of a global Agile Product Development team to design, build, test and deliver Willis Towers Watson’s technology products to our external or internal clients. This role works with Willis Towers Watson’s proprietary and/or industry-leading systems and applications and ensures that these are designed and built according to agreed-upon technical specifications and quality standards.
This role is open to all fresh graduates who finished a degree in IT-related studies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in a technology related discipline, such as IT or Engineering
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience in Automation Testing is required
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC process. Experience in Agile/Scrum framework is required.
- Creates test scenarios from functional requirements and/or User Stories using the Gherkin format
- Contribute to testing strategy for product that lead to high quality releases
- Intermediate skills in writing T-SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of using SQL Management Studio
- Intermediate knowledge of tools and techniques used in manual testing
- Manages time effectively by placing the right focus on value added operations
- Understanding of Visual Regression Testing techniques
- Knowledge and experience in accessibility testing is a must
- Knowledge and experience in testing mobile technologies is a must
- Advanced knowledge of tools and techniques used in manual testing
- Deeply understands practices of agile software development
- Create and drive Regression testing strategy for product
Equal Employment Opportunit