H&B Senior Account Executive (International team)
Would you like to help drive the growth of a global company that works with 86% of the Fortune Global 500? Do you want to be involved in a team that has international reputation, with deep expertise, research, analytics and resources across the full spectrum of health benefits? Join our team to provide employers with strategic insights, innovative solutions and value for their business and employees.
We help our clients achieve overall program efficiency, affordability, and competitiveness to ultimately develop and sustain a healthy, high-performing workforce.
The Role – We want you in our team
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional, active, responsible and experienced senior profile in Health and Benefits consultancy and brokerage to manage our global and local clients, to form part of WTW H&B Global Business Unit, a professional, client focus and consolidated team, where team work, training, market knowledge and sales and high-quality service delivery are the basis of our success.
- Responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of international clients and prospects with accountability for retention of clients and new business development.
- Deliver high levels of client service in line with standard operating procedures
- Assist with and design programs and market proposals to best meet the client’s needs based on knowledge of the client, the insurance market and industry sector proposition
- Technical knowledge of life and disability, accident, BTA and health insurance products
- Check policies, technical calculations, market presentations and client documentation, as appropriate
- University degree on Economics, Business Administration or Law
- Knowledge of health and life insurance market
- At least, 5 years of experience in broker or insurance company
- Good client relationship skills; ability to develop strong relationships quickly and maximize resources effectively to achieve goals
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a large team and capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in one's own team and in multiple teams
- Extremely organized with strong time management skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Microsoft office knowledge (excel, word, power point, …)
- Experience in managing Global Appointments will be appreciated
We are excited to hear your story.
Willis Towers Watson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.