Do you know Paid Search? Of course you do, or you wouldn’t be looking at this job posting.
How well do you know Paid Search? Did you write the book? Did you read the book? Did you know there was a book?
We need someone with at least 3 years of Paid Search experience to join our team in Raleigh.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive digital traffic to our website from our media accounts to generate leads and applications
- Manage day to day tasks such as account reporting, monitoring lead volume and cost per lead/ cost per application trends, projections
- Testing! This encompasses everything from creative testing to bid types to new social channels
- Optimization. Find areas of opportunity and act on them through budget, bid, creative, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams (CRO, Design, Content, TV, SEO) to attain business goals
- Reporting – lots of pivot tables and high-level communication from your reporting to other teams
- Manage large budgets for some of the largest insurance brands in the country
What You Need for this Job
- 3+ years of Paid Search experience – buying for large clients spending more than $10K per month
- Familiarity with Paid Search tools like Google Ads Editor, Google Marketing Platform, Bing Ads Editor, or Kenshoo
- Analytical mindset – do you see things and think “why did that happen” or “welp…didn’t see that coming”
- Strong work ethic. We work hard. We also have a lot of fun.
What We Do
Now, you’re probably saying what does TRANZACT do? Why is it in all caps? Their website is cool but didn’t really tell me much. We get that a lot and we’re working on it. For now though how about this,
TRANZACT is the leading direct to consumer provider of marketing services for the insurance industry.
Did that help? No? Let me try again.
We buy digital marketing, TV and other media to generate leads for our clients (large insurance agencies). We’re not an agency though. We spend our own money which gives us a ton of flexibility and freedom. We also operate our own websites like medicareadvantage.com and myrxplans.com which allows us to constantly test what’s new and next. It’s a pretty good time.
Oh, and the all caps thing. We’re not sure. It does start a lot of conversations at parties though.
What’s In It For You
We know there are other companies out there that offer similar roles, but what they don’t have is this:
- Well over 8 figures of spend in Paid Search annually.
- Over 25 years of Paid Search experience. We were there when it started. Yes, some of us are old.
- Huge Digital Media growth Y/Y. Number one area we’re investing in as a company!
- We were recently acquired by Willis Towers Watson. We’re financially stable and growing.
- Limited clients, with large budgets.
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off/holidays, 401(k) match, and bonus opportunity.
- Free snacks and beverages -- a fridge full of La Croix, even the Cerise Limón flavor.
- Frequent office events and outings (virtual for the time-being!), we had a dragon made of butter and a donut wall at our last holiday party.
- Employee development programs, conference and training reimbursement.
- Dog-friendly office (absolutely no rabbits) in some locations.