Employee Experience (EX) is the sum of all the touchpoints and moments that matter between employees and their employers. It sits at the heart of delivering superior customer experience and is key to our clients’ success. Willis Towers Watson is the leader in Employee Experience (EX). We have the unique ability to use insights to drive impact.
*** This is a national role and can sit anywhere in the US***
What is an EX Architect?
An “architect” is defined as someone who is qualified to design and provide advice – both aesthetic and technical. We believe those same qualities are critical to the EX role. We expect an EX Architect to be someone who can seamlessly and intuitively connect solutions across our EX portfolio – including employee insights (listening/surveys, assessments), strategy and change management, behavior change, communications and employee experience software (Embark).
- Chief navigator. Strategically assesses complex client needs to shape and deliver meaningful, relevant and actionable solutions that span across WTW capabilities and services.
- Master influencer. Uses highly effective change management and communication skills and experiences to build trust and influence executive-level decisions that are critical to achieving the desired outcomes – for the business and client alike.
- Business builder. Proven ability to efficiently close the sale. Applies a deep passion for – and understanding of – human behavior to everything we do, including selling, designing and delivering client solutions.
- Knowledge pursuer. Brings a thirst for learning, willingness and confidence to step out of the comfort zone to take on new opportunities and gain and grow from new experiences.
- Calm maker. Guides teams through difficult situations and projects with an ability to be unflappable in the face of adversity.
- Excellence seeker. Brings a “we” versus “I” mentality without ego or agenda and demonstrates a deep commitment and accountability to doing what it takes to get the work done with the high quality our clients expect and in a way that adheres to our company values of client focus, teamwork, respect, excellence and integrity.
- Dedicated mentor. Sees potential and unique strengths of each team member. Values development of people through coaching others, creating energy and cultivating a safe environment for colleagues to share, create, learn, develop and thrive.
- Use data and insights to uncover large, complex new business opportunities, architect integrated solutions to solve the unique need and convert leads into profitable sales
- Develop consulting strategy, establish the delivery team, providing strategic oversight throughout the delivery phase with accountability for overall success
- Advise and influence executive-level decision-making
- Oversee and execute on contractual commitments for effective financial management and business success
- Use modern/digital solutions to support/cultivate the desired experiences
- Balance high-value strategic delivery with effective delegation, while enforcing budget, timeline and quality standards
- 15+ years business experience driving sales and implementing creative and pragmatic strategies to align employee priorities with business strategy
- Superior ability to influence and collaborate with senior management and work across all levels of an organization
- Organizational and culture change / transformation, employee listening strategies, consulting and human capital experience preferred
- Proven ability to apply deep understanding of human behavior to influence and close large, complex sales and shape highly effective strategies
- An executive presence with polished and well-developed facilitation, written, web and oral communication skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
- Track record of success in building and maintaining client relationships, leading teams and generating revenue (global experience preferred)
- Understanding of agile principles and design thinking
- Availability to travel on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree