Great opportunity to join us as Surety Administrator at Willis Towers Watson where you will provide:
- Customer Service - Client & Source Relationship Management support
- Implement daily all General Clerical & Administrative Duties as outlined in the Surety Procedures Manual.
- Credit Control - Premium Payments Collection, Monitoring, Allocation & Reconciliation, Bad Debts Co-Coordinating
- Management/Finance Reports - coordination, generation & issuance to colleagues.
- Support in managing and monitoring Bond Facilities for Clients.
- Update, maintain and improve the Surety Procedures Manual
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements. Maintain Compliance Manual.
- Marketing & Sales Support
- Build strong relationships with Clients, Sources, Surety & Insurance Companies.
- Previous proven experience in similar administrative and credit control roles in financial services and preferably in the insurance sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to organise & prioritise daily tasks and to have an attention to detail.
- Ability to work under own initiative and adhere to tight deadlines and occasional spikes in volume.
- Good telephone manner & excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers surety/Insurance companies.
- This role is 100% office-based because of the nature of the work involved.
- Previous experience in Surety/Bonding is not a prerequisite but would be an advantage. Full training will be provided by the current Surety Administration & Broker.
Equal Opportunity Employer