The main purpose of the Survey Specialist role is to be involved in all aspects of the day to day activities of the survey operations team, ensuring the timely delivery of high quality reward surveys to clients across EMEA in collaboration with Regional Operations team, Industry Leaders, Account Managers and the Global Resource Center
Work is primarily focused on project managing the data collection, validation, analysis and support for production of both standard and non-standard High Tech surveys and special reports/data cuts and successfully managing clients through the participation process.
The role supports the growth and profitability of the Data Services team by being responsible for project management of Willis Towers Watson Data Services policy products and services. This includes standard and bespoke policy surveys as well as supporting the delivery of compensation surveys.
- Act as ‘survey champion’ for the production of surveys including full understanding the methodology of surveys produced by Data Services, running of reports, interrogation of data and co-ordinating the timely production of results.
- Manage relationships with participating clients and Account Managers.
- Understanding and active involvement in the data checking process and liaising with clients and colleagues on all data queries.
- Support the data loading and data validation process for the Compensation surveys.
- Support the development and maintenance of data gathering methods and reporting.
- Support consultants on an ad-hoc basis providing assistance in data analysis/interpretation.
- Ability to use own initiative and see tasks through to completion while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills - experience in Excel (at least to intermediate level) is essential
- Strong project management skills
- Numerate with strong data analysis and interpretation skills, with proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, including grammar, spelling, good telephone manner, being able to liaise with external and internal clients in a clear and professional way
- Good team player with a friendly manner, ‘can do’ attitude and flexible to provide support when demand arises
- Dedication to quality and customer service
- A good understanding of Word and PowerPoint would be useful as would some experience working with databases or statistical software
- Work experience as an analyst within data management and analysis, or
- Alternatively Reward or more general HR analysis and advisory experience are desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer