The Team Leader, Data Analytics & Reporting is accountable for supporting a team of analysts that provide data validation, data extracts, conducting focused analysis, developing summary information for client presentations, developing quarterly and annual reports, and other activities. He/She is also responsible in resolving escalated technical data issues by either researching individually or work with US client teams to uncover potential causes and solution.
- Supports a team of analysts to complete projects on schedule and with 100% accuracy.
- Ensure operations team is meeting client deliverables in a cost-effective manner, including all contractual service level agreements; actively work with team as needed to quickly and proactively address any quality concerns.
- Collaborate with Regional / Market Leaders in developing business and/or operational plans and delivering planned performance which creates opportunities to reduce operational bottlenecks, on-time client delivery and process excellence.
- Assist analysts in prioritizing work across multiple projects by ensuring they understand deadlines, level of effort required, and client priorities.
- Ensure work is handed off efficiently between doer and peer reviewer and effectively across shift teams as needed.
- Make data corrections as needed until data passes validation or reasonability test and complete self-assigned data work.
- Provide performance coaching to analysts, continuously identifying learning opportunities from daily work and reinforcing positive work habits/behaviors.
- Develop and recommend standardized work processes, tools, and methodologies that improve quality and profitability.
- Provide operations updates, operational/financial performance, continuous improvement initiatives, resource needs, etc.
- Ensure compliance with professional excellence policies and procedures and help drive employee engagement.
- Facilitate technical and non-technical trainings as needed.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a program with heavy emphasis on mathematics or financials.
5 or more year’s successful experience in providing workforce management and leadership to supervisory level colleagues and possesses strong project management skills.
Experience in data analytics preferably in Human Capital, HR, Compensation and/or Employee Benefits, and/or knowledge of Health and Welfare Programs especially in the US market.
Proven ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively with team members at all levels within and outside of the Manila Hub to effectively deliver on internal and external client needs.
Continuous improvement mindset – increasing task efficiency and effectiveness with each product or service repetition.
Data validation, manipulation and formatting in data management tools (advanced Excel skills are essential; Access and other tools are a plus)
Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in English required
Structured problem solving and analytical thinking.
Equal Opportunity Employer.