Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate and transfer risk, taking
advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a
new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
We currently have an opportunity for a Work Health and Safety Account Manager to join our Sydney team. In this role you will assist in the development of product and service offerings to drive our clients’ performance. You’ll deliver high quality, timely and professional WHS advice as well as identify new WHS business opportunities for the Workplace Risk Practice.
- Provision of safety advice and service to clients including:
- Auditing and Gap Analysis (Self Insurance, ISO 45001, OHSAS18001); WHS Risk Profiling; Safety and/or Environment Management System development and implementation; risk reviews, WHS risk management training, due diligence advice.
- Performance of Client Service and Project Manager role
- Preparation and delivery of verbal and written reports
- Identifying and assisting with business development opportunities
- Achievement of set and agreed budget
- In consultation with management, provide leadership to the client team in terms of the achievement of strategic business plans and desired operational outcomes
- Active involvement in preparation of marketing material
- Management of expenses and invoices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including:
- Effective listening, empathy, ability to assess situations, identify needs and participate in providing professional advice and solutions
- Strong ability to build and manage relationships, as well as leverage off current business
- In depth knowledge of and proven experience in WHS management matters including:
- Risk management, auditing, development and implementation of processes, strategic planning and advice, hazard management and WHS legislation.
- Sound ability to facilitate training and presentations to a broad range of audiences, from shop floor, senior management and company boards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop and deliver on work plans in accordance with clients’ needs, timeframes and objectives
- The ability to work as a team member and lead a team if required
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS, Environment and/or Risk Management
- RABQSA accredited auditor qualifications are highly desirable (WHS and/or Environment)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Some travel will be required, and you are required to have a valid and appropriate driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer