ACCEPT is our Diversity and Inclusion conference that aims to provide an opportunity for LGBT students interested in a career in law to hear from senior role models and understand why it's important to bring your full and authentic self to work each day. The day will conclude with an evening panel event with keynote speakers celebrating Trans Awareness month.
· Understand what it’s like to be LGBT in the city and how this can complement your career
· Hear from external speakers and external partners including myGwork and National Student Pride
· Hear the experience of senior professionals from Clifford Chance, Bank of America, Santander, Gilead, Salesforce, the Government of Sri Lanka (and more) as "OUT professionals".
· Network with likeminded individuals and hear about the recruitment process at Clifford Chance
· Have fun during the challenges our team has prepared for you!
Places are limited.