Building on best practice from employee networks to create inclusive workplace cultures.
About this Event
Tuesday 26 November, 17:30pm - Neo, Charlotte Street, Manchester M1 4ET
Employee networks are becoming more commonplace across the construction and engineering industry, but how do we make sure they can fulfil the needs of LGBT+ employees while balancing company requirements, values, and goals?
The people leading employee networks often get involved with little or no previous experience, but a huge amount of passion and energy. Borrow with Pride will bring together passionate individuals from across the industry to share ideas and experience of employee network best practice and the key challenges faced.
By joining together and sharing our knowledge we can develop successful LGBT+ employee networks that have a meaningful impact on workplace culture and strategy.
Agenda for the evening:
17.30 – 18.15 Registration and networking
18.15 – 18.30 Introductions
18.30 – 19.00 Spotlight sessions
· Homes England - Build Together Network: Establishing an LGBT+ Network
· Jacobs - Prism Network: The importance of authentic leadership
· Pinsent Masons - LGBT+ Network: Workplace Equality Index Journey
19.00 – 19.15 Break
19.15 – 20.00 Panel discussion
· Pinsent Masons - Kate Fergusson
· JLL - James Porteous
· National Association of Women in Construction - Loretta Lipworth
· ManchesterAbility - Dan Martindale
· Jacobs - Sam Stevens
20.00 – 20.30 Networking and close