Join us when Rafal Szaniawski, professional Leadership and Career Coach, will be delivering a lesson on CVs, covering:
• Profile- a professional handshake, what they scan is how they judge us
• Core Skills / Competencies - why do we need to stay focused and match & tailor to ensure maximum impact
• Work Experience - how to describe your responsibilities; how to present your achievements; how to structure your tasks descriptions and how to address career gaps
• Education / Courses/ Qualifications- what goes in and how to structure
• Interest and hobbies - Why ‘listening to music’ and ‘sports’ are the worst descriptions to put on your CV
• References- GDPR is not the only reason to skip it
The webinar will run for an hour, followed by a 15 minute Q&A after. Sign up now whilst places remain!
Can't make this one? Join our next CV Writing workshop here.
Rafal SzaniawskiExecutive Coach