We are delighted to welcome Paul Skovron of 3In Consulting Ltd to deliver our next Diversity and Inclusion Breakfast Seminar. His area of expertise is assisting organisations to strengthen their diversity through inclusion.
How do you attract AND retain talent?
- Are you able to find the right talent to bring into your organisation?
- What makes your business a place where people want to stay?
- Are you able to retain the valuable people?
- What is talent? Is it the top 3% of high performing individuals? Is it critical talent across the enterprise? Or is talent everyone in the workforce?
- Is it possible to find and use the talent that is outside of the organisation?
- These are important questions for an organisation to be successful and grow. It is key to employ people that are a good organisational fit, who bring talent and different ways of thinking, to develop the business financially and culturally.
- Employing, inducting and training new staff is a costly activity. If there is a high staff turnover costs increase exponentially and there is a disruption to the efficient running of the organisation. What approaches can you take to keep these overheads down?
- The session will look at what we mean by talent and provide insights on the top percentile definition. It will also look at why it is important to broaden the definition of talent and look at this with a diversity lens to see how organisations can benefit from a wide pool of talent.
- The seminar will then look at why it is important to attract good talent and how to retain good employees to grow the organisation, reduce overheads but more importantly to see growth of the organisation and achieve better business outcomes.
Places are free but limited, so please register as soon as possible.
Date: 16th May 2018
Event runs: 8am - 10am
Location: 2nd Floor, Clockwise 77 Renfrew StreetGlasgow G2 3DH
We will hope you will be able to join us.
To view this event, please login or register