Panel discussion with Keynote from Professor Rusi Jaspal CPsychol FBPsS FRSPH
This international panel explores the impact of confinement, isolation, and social distancing on the mental health and wellbeing LGBTQ+ population. It offers a range of perspectives from the latest academic research in the field of psychology to the front line counselling.
- The panel discussion will cover and promote understanding of:
- The latest research on identity processes
- LGBTQ+ mental health, wellbeing and support'
- Socio-demographic inequality and neighbourhood safety
- The differentiated impact on a range of sexual orientations and gender identities
- Practical support needed to support LGBTQ+ young people
In partnership with:
Receive your LGBT+ Inclusion Certificate of Attendance for the WorkPride Global Conference 2020!
(To qualify, you must register and attend a minimum of 5 webinars during the WorkPride Global Conference.)
Laila El-MetouiEducation Consultant -Stonewall Lesbian Role Model of the Year (2020)
Delphine BruchYoung person's counsellor
Rusi JaspalProfessor of Psychology
Nottingham Trent University
Kate WebbDeputy Ceo
MindOut LGBTQ Mental Health service
mentorDustin DuncanAssociate Professor