Impact of social distancing and isolation on LGBT+ populations
Panel discussion with Keynote from Professor Rusi Jaspal CPsychol FBPsS FRSPH
This international panel explores the impact of confinement, isolation, and social distancing on the mental health and wellbeing LGBTQ+ population. It offers a range of perspectives from the latest academic research in the field of psychology to the front line counselling.
- The panel discussion will cover and promote understanding of:
- The latest research on identity processes
- LGBTQ+ mental health, wellbeing and support'
- Socio-demographic inequality and neighbourhood safety
- The differentiated impact on a range of sexual orientations and gender identities
- Practical support needed to support LGBTQ+ young people
In partnership with:
Receive your LGBT+ Inclusion Certificate of Attendance for the WorkPride Global Conference 2020!
(To qualify, you must register and attend a minimum of 5 webinars during the WorkPride Global Conference.)
Laila El-MetouiEquity Educator -Stonewall Lesbian Role Model of the Year (2020)
Delphine BruchYoung person's counsellor
Kate WebbDeputy Ceo
MindOut LGBTQ Mental Health service
MDustin DuncanAssociate Professor