Optimising Your Mindset
Coach & Learning expert, David Liversage is delighted to be teaming up with mygwork to deliver a series of workshops to help you with career development and personal growth.
David spent the first half of his career in marketing communications working for large media and advertising agencies, such as Omnicom, leading teams. His passion for helping people grow led to the second part of his career as a coach, learning and people development professional, running his own consultancy human4.co.uk, working with clients such as Mr&Mrs Smith, London Evening Standard, Harper Collins and ITV.
In this webinar you will come away with;
- A deeper understanding of how the mind works
- Mindfulness and brain training techniques to help focus and calm your mind
- A sense of what your limiting beliefs are and how to create new, more helpful beliefs so you can realise your potential
- Insights from positive psychology that will help you out of negative mind states
- An understanding of growth mindset (based on Carol Dweck’s framework) and how you can apply it in everyday life
- Ability to recognise and release mind traps using NLP techniques
- Join the next myGwork's workshop here: CV Writing
myGwork is the global LGBTQ+ business community. We offer a safe space for people to connect with inclusive professionals, find jobs, attend events, and catch up on the latest LGBTQ+ news.
Image credit: Canva
David LiversageFounder/Lead Consultant