ACCEPT is our groundbreaking one-day conference that provides an opportunity for LGBT+ students interested in a career in law, to hear from senior role models and understand how your sexuality can complement your career. Hear from past ACCEPT attendees about why they think its important to be part of this inspiring student conference.
In collaboration with myGwork and National Student Pride, we are delighted to offer a thought-provoking and uplifting agenda which will include panel discussions, guest speakers and the opportunity to meet other like-minded LGBT+ students.
- Develop your understanding of what it’s like to be LGBT+ in the city
- Hear from inspiring senior figures about their personal journeys
- Take part in discussions on topical issues for the LGBT+ community including bi-erasure and intersectionality
- Build your network with a variety of LGBT+ staff at Clifford Chance
- Learn more about how you could become the next TargetJobs LGBT+ Undergraduate of the Year
We particularly welcome applications from those who represent the wider diversity of genders, ethnicities and sexualities.
Date: 25 November 2020
Time: All day
Applications open: 3 August 2020
Applications close: 11 November 2020
Selection process: Online application form only