WorkPride Panel: A Welcoming Place - LGBT+ Inclusion & The Financial Services Industry
Join this specialist financial services panel session to hear from a number of industry leaders about working within the sector and also its role in driving social sustainability and equality overall.
Structured into two sections, the panel will workshop the latest thinking and good practices from a range of executives in an engaging conversation facilitated by the Global Managing Director of LGBT Great, Matt Cameron.
What you will learn from this session:
- . How the financial services industry is working to support its LGBTQ+ talent including Pride.
- How LGBTQ+ people and allies, have successfully developed their careers in the sector.
- An insight into the current recruitment outlook and the road ahead
- The role and rise of ESG (environmental, social, goverence) investing and sustainability.
- How the sector has been navigating the Covid-19 pandemic with purpose.
In Partnership With
MMatt CameronGlobal Managing Director
MSerafino CapoferriCommodity Analyst
Philip KenyonDivisional Director
Elise NunnProduct Manager
Michael MarksHead of Responsible Investment Integration
Legal and General Investment Management
Ryan O'KeeffeManaging Director