GLOBAL EXPERTS UNLOCKING THE POWER OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of +100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology, by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs, award-winning Be Yourself at Work culture and diverse talent.
Our approach is tailor-made to fit with each client’s problem with an emphasis on building long-term strategic partnerships that foster collaboration and trust. We have the people, the vision, and the passion.
Capco is committed to providing clients with practical solutions. We offer a globally integrated service with offices in leading financial centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
RESPECT, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, COMMITMENT, KNOWLEDGE. These five values define how we work with our employees and clients, are the foundation of our ongoing success, and are at the forefront of everything we do.
BE YOURSELF AT WORK
Be Yourself At Work (otherwise known as #BYAW) is a global campaign and movement at Capco. It’s about removing barriers and opening up new freedoms of self-expression in the workplace, because we know that diversity powers innovation.
At Capco, we strongly believe that diversity & inclusion drive innovation. We want to ensure that the environment we create is one where all employees feel comfortable and encouraged being their authentic selves—regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Our company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, respect, and integrity is the foundation on which our business and our professional lives are built. We believe that having and sharing diverse perspectives is the glue that binds us together. Diversity and inclusion power the innovation and creativity that enables us to deliver world-class solutions to our clients. Our Be Yourself at Work culture, which values individual perspectives and contributions, is key to our past and future success.
Capco has been the recipient of numerous diversity and inclusion and employee-focused awards, including:
- Swiss LGBTI Label 2021
- The Human Rights Campaign award for Best Places to Work for LGBT Workplace Equality on their Corporate Equality Index from 2016 - 2020
- Great Place to Work, USA
- Great Place to Work, Best Workplaces, Canada, 2016 - 2020
- Prestigious Gold Award from the Ministry of Defense - UK, 2020
- Best Workplace in Ontario, 2020
- Top Employers and LGBTQ+ Friendly Companies by Black Enterprise Journal, US
- Houston Business Journal, Best Places to Work, Houston
LGBTQI+: [email protected]
Capco’s global LGBTQI+ network, [email protected], supports the LGBTQI+ community. The network hosts a variety of events and initiatives throughout the year across our global offices, celebrating the voices and achievements of Capco’s LGTBQI+ community, allies, and partners. The network also promotes the interests of our community through a range of partnerships with non-profit and professional organizations.
WHY I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF [email protected]
Employee Stories I Noa Taieb
'I first came across Capco through Out for Undergrad, a conference in the US which connects college undergraduates with LGBTQI+ friendly companies. I had just taken the decision to come out to my friends and family after meeting my boyfriend and was ready to live as openly and authentically as I could. I learned about their [email protected] employee network, which was impressive, and got to speak with a few of its members--who are now great friends of mine.'
Recent Achievements and Events
- A global virtual event to celebrate Pride across the firm as well as a series of local Pride events, such as a Lunch & Learn comedy improv workshop. In previous years, Capco employees have also represented the firm at Pride marches around the world
- [email protected] and Capco’s CSR teams have raised money for a variety of organizations that are focused on promoting access and equality for our community, including The I Project, the ACLU, and The Sylvia Rivera Law Project
- In the US, the network has worked and volunteered with organizations including The Trevor Project, The SAGE Center, Out4Undergrad, New Alternatives and Lesbians Who Tech
- In October 2019, Capco proudly stood with the LGBTQI+ community during the Supreme Court hearing of three different cases regarding employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
- In May 2019, Capco was honored at the 2019 British LGBT Awards as one of the UK’s 10 most inclusive employers
DON'T JUST CHANGE JOBS. TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER.