Invesco is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life.
We are privileged to manage more than $972.8 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide (as of March 31, 2018 ). We have:
- Specialized investment teams managing investments across a comprehensive range of asset classes, investment styles and geographies.
- Nearly 7,000 employees focused on client needs across the globe.
- Proximity to our clients with an on-the-ground presence in 25 countries.
- Solid financials, an investment grade debt rating, and a strong balance sheet.
Our single focus is to help clients achieve their investment objectives
We are well-positioned to help clients achieve their investment objectives, due to our:
Pure focus on investing
We believe the best investment insights come from specialized investment teams with discrete investment perspectives, operating under a disciplined philosophy and process with strong risk oversight. Our pure focus on investment management eliminates the distractions that compromise results.
Depth of investment capabilities
We offer a wide range of single-country, regional and global capabilities across major equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes, delivered through a diverse set of investment vehicles.
As an independent firm, our global organization is solely focused on investment management. We direct all of our intellectual capital, global strength and operational stability toward helping clients achieve their investment objectives. We have:
- A broad and deep presence in key markets across the globe.
- Proximity to our clients with an on-the-ground presence in more than 25 countries.
- Solid margins, financial stability and the resources to continue our long-term investment in the business.
- Nearly 7,000 highly engaged and motivated employees focused on client needs.
- A proven management team with a solid track record.
We believe in the continuous pursuit of performance excellence. It's a founding principle of our firm, and it defines what it means to work at Invesco.
If you're looking for long-term growth prospects, challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a high-performance culture, we invite you to explore the world of opportunity at Invesco.
Search for jobs by region:
People are the core of our company
At Invesco, people are the foundation of our success. Our talent is recognized and rewarded for their individual achievements as well as team contributions. They are also compensated by a meaningful mix of total rewards to help plan for retirement, stay healthy and maintain a work-life balance.
These rewards include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs for you and your family.
- Retirement savings plans.
- Life insurance plans and income-protection benefits.
- Holiday and time-off benefits.
- Flexibility to help you balance work and family responsibilities.
- Rich opportunities to develop your professional skills and knowledge.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community.
- Opportunities to become an Invesco shareholder.
Diversity and inclusion
Invesco values diversity of thought
One of our key attributes—diversity of thought—translates to a collaborative decision-making style. At Invesco, employees feel valued, appreciated and respected for their unique contributions to our clients and to the firm overall.
Our aspiration is for our workforce to continually reflect the diversity of people and perspectives in today’s evolving society, which we believe is fundamental to our efforts to help our clients and employees get more out of life.
Our business success relies on engaging a highly diverse team of people across the globe who are client-focused, think differently and draw on a range of backgrounds and experiences to contribute their unique perspective. Ensuring a broad range of different experiences and backgrounds helps us create the diversity of thought needed to deliver a compelling investment experience for clients and ensure an engaging work environment for our people. This approach is a core attribute of our firm’s culture, which actively encourages our people to collaborate to find the best ideas and solutions for clients, leveraging the tremendous diversity of thought that exists across our global organization.
Celebrating LGBTQ Diversity
In celebration of Pride month, meet the diverse employees of Invesco
Kristina Hooper - Global Market Analyst