Rightmove is the UK’s largest online property marketplace. The company was founded in 2000 and its website is currently one of the most popular in the UK, receiving over 140M+ visits per month.
Rightmove connects the largest and most engaged property audience in the UK with the largest inventory of properties. In order to sustain business growth, Rightmove is constantly adding new features and tools to its website & app in order to set itself apart and provide home hunters with the best possible experience when it comes to searching properties.
Rightmove's main priority is becoming the place that home-hunters turn to first and engage with most during their home moving journey. As part of this initiative, the company updated its platform in 2020 to include integrated video content and property images alongside floorplans. This increased the average time users spent looking at each property listing by 70%.
- Do the right thing for consumers, customers and Rightmove
- Build great teams because Rightmove is people
- Make complex things as simple as possible
- Drive improvement, we can always be better
- Be curious and go out of your way to understand
- Dare to do, be bold. Don't be afraid to make mistakes you can learn from
- Share honestly, early and often
- Be approachable and appreciate what others do
- Take responsibility and make things that matter happen
- Enjoy the journey, be part of it
Working at Rightmove
Pick the right perks for you
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- Flexible holiday (Buy & Sell scheme)
- Rental deposit loan
- Life assurance (4x basic salary)
- 2 company parties a year
- Private health cover for you and your immediate family
- Cash plan scheme for dental, optical and physio appointments
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Opportunity to participate in sharesave scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Eye test voucher
Diversity & Inclusion
At Rightmove we are always on the lookout for talented individuals.
We look for those individuals who are not only talented but are committed to making a positive difference to everything they get involved in. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to achieving that goal.
Working for Rightmove means solving some of the biggest challenges in property, technology and customer experience for one of the UK’s most successful businesses.
We’re committed to making Rightmove a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.
How we hire enables each candidate to have a fair and positive experience, every step of the way. We want to get to know the real you and in return we’ll be honest about who we are.
Understanding our culture, as well as the detail of the role you’re interested in, makes it even easier to know if Rightmove is the right move for you.