ViacomCBS Networks International is committed to the power of storytelling, because Representation matters, Visibility matters, Social change matters, Investment matters, Hard truths matter and inspiration matters. To kids. To adults. To everyone around the world. We’re on a journey…together. And we’ve only just begun.
Our brands have been market leaders for more than 10 years, reaching 22.9 million homes! From MTV to Nickelodeon and Comedy Central to Channel 5 our brands offer opportunities for you to unleash your potential and bring your whole self to work!
Find out more! www.viacbs.com
Optimism & Determination | We are a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration | We embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manage through challenges
Agility & Adaptability | We think entrepreneurially, are resilient to change and move quickly to anticipate and create what is next
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion!
As a company, we are committed to creating an environment of inclusion and belonging, and content that reflects, celebrates and elevates the diversity of our audiences. We recognize our responsibility to use our platforms to connect the world, create culture, mark the moments that matter to us all and make meaningful and lasting change.
Our global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) embody the spirit of diversity and inclusion by providing a forum for employees to flourish personally and professionally while offering direct business support to all our brands. More than 50% of our workforce are members of these employee-led groups.
- Proud | Proud is ViacomCBS’ Employee Resource Group focused on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees and allies. By providing a forum for ongoing open dialogue, Emerge/CBS Pride aims to enrich the professional and personal development of LGBTQ+ employees and business divisions at ViacomCBS by promoting community, cause and culture.
- Fusion | Fusion aims to promote inclusion by celebrating cultural diversity in the workplace. Present in London, Fusion programming has ranged from hosting speaker sessions with positive role models to celebrating cultural awareness days. Events celebrated in the U.K. include Chinese New Year, St. George’s Day, St Patrick’s Day and Black History Month.
- Parenthood | ParentHood is ViacomCBS’ Employee Resource Group focused on working parents and families. By providing a flexible support network, open communication and practical tools and resources, the group helps members achieve professional excellence while creating a healthy work-life experience and giving back to the community.
- RISE | Rise, a ViacomCBS Employee Resource Group, provides an inclusive global community where next-generation leaders engage with ideas, executives and each other. Through providing new skills, resources and exposure we aim to activate, connect and develop early-to-mid career employees across ViacomCBS.
- Women+ | Women+, CBS Women’s Networking Group creates a network rooted in mentorship, education, programming and philanthropic endeavours for our members. In support of ViacomCBS women and our allies, this network provides the stepping stones to achieve higher personal and professional business goals
Visit Our careers website