We are a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We are resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we are owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible. If you’re ready to kickstart your career in the People Department and build real-world experience with recruiting, payroll, employee development, and many other activities, this is the internship for you.
2. Business Environment
Key Dimensions: FMCG market ~210 employees
- All company departments
- Europe Teams
- External partners (payroll, universities,etc.)
3. Role & Responsibilities
- Manage monthly Payroll Process: close time & attendance, collect incidences and relevant information to process monthly payroll, collaborating with external partner;
- Manage Benefits and Welfare activities;
- Update company org chart;
- Support to recruitment process;
- Interns Business Partnership;
- Provide support to Learning & Development activities;
- Process PR,PO,GR related to people costs in ERP system
- Support with reporting activities;
- Manage digital and paper people database.
4. Qualification, experience and skills
Education: Bachelor Degree, Master in Human Resources will be considered a plus
- Organizational capacity & priority management
- Relationship builder - Strong interpersonal and communication skills: building relationships, ability to listen, and communicate clearly
- Able to manage confidential information with proper discretion
- Analytical Skills and good excel
- Dream Big and never satisfied attitude
Languages: Fluent in Italian spoken and written & advanced level of English.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.