WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Brand experience is your obsession - the journey of your customer and team through brand is your key focus
- Along with your management team, an obsession for our brand and product will enable you to create and execute a development plan for your team ensuring the highest levels of customer service are met
- You are an expert at floorset creation. Driving and developing your team’s floorset execution. Enabling your team to own the process, building beautiful and commercial brand destinations
- Know your team. Who is ready for the next step? You know what needs to be done to create the next generation of business leaders
- You are a considerate, intelligent, inspirational and empathic leader of people who come from all backgrounds. You will use your skills to create an aspirational workplace breeding success
- You are the example of a modern digital leader. Driving forward a culture of "Design Thinking", cultivating understanding in this field of expertise
- You own the operational excellence of your store - right people, right place, right time
- We can give you the tools and training to become an industry leader. Your natural intelligence and enterprise will be essential to support, our development, of your career and your businesses success
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Brand experience - Client first, product knowledge (yours and the team’s), digital thinking, CRM and embodying the status "Brand Ambassador".
- Relationship management - customer, team, brand, community and host
- Team management - Recruitment, development and scheduling
- Training - Weekly sessions, team development plans, store succession plans and the onbranding of new colleagues
- HR policy management - Grooming & wardrobe, disciplinary actions
- Visual merchandising - Planning and executing floor moves (potentially overnight), maintaining and developing floor sets
- Time management - Scheduling, prioritising task and delegating accordingly (right people, right place)
- Operations - Profit protection, Health & Safety and the management of stock in and out of the business
- Business ownership - KPI review, (Conversion, ATV, UPT), market specific analysis and action
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the studio based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.